|
友情提示:风趣爱康(www.iKang.org)是类风湿公益论坛,网友言论只代表本人观点,请大家文明发言!
本帖最后由 ava 于 2014-10-30 16:51 编辑
You think you own whatever land you land on 你以为所踏之地非你莫属
Earth is just a dead thing you can claim 你说大地无非死物
But I know every rock and tree and creature Has a life, has a spirit, has a name 但我却知道岩石有生命,树木有灵魂,万物皆有名
You think the only people who are people Are the people who look and think like you 你以为和你有着同样面孔与思维的生物才叫人类
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger You learn things you never knew You never knew 如果你另辟蹊径,会发现很多东西你一无所知从来不知
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon? 你听过狼嚎吗对着那清冷的满月?
Or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned 去问那山猫吧,问它为何神秘微笑
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? 你可以应和那山谷幽幽的回音吗
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? 你可以绘出那旖旎在风中的缤纷色彩吗?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? 你可以吗?
come run the hidden pine trails of the forest 来吧,奔跑在隐蔽的松林小径
Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth 来吧,品尝那大地上甘醇甜美的浆果
Come roll in all the riches all around you 来吧,尽情舞蹈在这美丽的富饶
And for once never wonder what they're worth 不再去想是否值得
The rainstorm and the rivers are my brothers 狂暴的风雨和丰沛的河流是我的兄弟
And the heron and the otter are my friends 自由的苍鹰和调皮的水獭是我的朋友
And we are all connected to each other 我们彼此相连,紧紧相依,
In a circle in a hoop that never ends 自然的轨迹,生生不息
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon? 你听过狼嚎吗对着那清冷的满月?
Or let the eagle tell you where he's been?或让苍鹰告诉你他曾去过哪里?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? 你可以应和那山谷幽幽的回音吗
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? 你可以绘出那旖旎在风中的缤纷色彩吗?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? 你可以吗?
How high does the sycamore grow If you cut it down, then you'll never know 如果你砍去枫树,永远也不会知道它能长多高
And you'll never hear the wolf cry To the blue corn moon 不会听到清冷的圆月下,那哀怨的狼嚎
Or whether we are white or copper-skinned 无论我们的皮肤是白色还是黄色
We need to sing with All the voices of the mountains To paint with all the colors of the wind我们都渴望能够应和那山谷幽幽的回音能够绘出那旖旎在风中的缤纷色彩
You can own the Earth And still all you'll own is earth Until you can paint with All the colors of the wind当你绘出了风中缤纷的色彩便可拥有这方土地乃至整个地球 |
|